Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March Book Reviews

A fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry

There are some books which I love and still have no patience to finish reading -
various factors like number of pages/ pace of the story affects affects the interest level. I recommend 'A fine balance' and 'Cutting for Stone' to anyone who like long books - both have really good reviews and ratings on goodreads.






Mountain of Light - Indu Sundaresan

There are times when I skip a few passages here and there but in this book I didn't want to miss even a word. This is the story about Kohinoor diamond and its journey. Liked it, 3.5/5 stars



Perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky


 Loved the story telling in this book. Chbosky portrays a character of innocent and naive 15 year old boy - Charlie - who is bright but shy. I give it 3/5 stars. If I had read this book a bit younger this would definitely have been 4 stars.

No comments: