I think about life at all times... in small doses..
1. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference! What do you think?
2. All disease begins in the gut, and all disease must be addressed by improving gut health.
3. Distance doesn’t separate people... silence does.
4. You know, I don't understand why married women put bindis, wear mangalsutra, change their lastnames and glorify the concept that they are married. Men don't do that. They are born a Mr. and die as a Mr. Women are tagged as Miss or Mrs.Why??? Exist as an individual, with/without a man, you still are worthy. Customs need to change and each one of us has to become a catalyst.
5. Strong and positive parents have happy kids.
6. No harmony is possible unless their is justice. Bitterness and oppression can not bring peace. Be tactful, remain polite and respectful, keep your cool …. but do not accept such treatment.
7. Fear makes people try hard to win hearts, a venture that is bound to fail, because people who need to be 'won over' are never worth it.
8. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget ...
9. Listen to everyone, but do only what your head says
10. Learn to say No! It doesn't make you a bad person