1. The 'friends' orbiting at the farthest reaches of your digital galaxy aren’t the ones that matter when it comes to your health and happiness. But the people you hug, laugh and lament with are the ones who have the greatest impact on your health and happiness.
2. Try to stay away from those who give you stress, humiliation, disrespect, unhappiness and then you will see the difference in your entire well being.
3. Willingness to wind and wander, to take missteps that lead us to places we couldn’t have known to go, I guess any creative process is rarely a straight path.
4. Each of us draws a circle around ourselves and we think whatever is outside that circle is wrong/ not good/ not acceptable and then we try to domesticate others based on our perception of the world. Should we get domesticated or rebel? Rebel for freedom... to be true to ourselves... to be true to who we are .....
5. Strong Women...May be you know them, may be you are one of them but most definitely raise them (to be strong)....
6. We make career decisions at an early age then put on blinders and gallop towards our determined destination. Why don’t we just enjoy our journey and explore the magical side trips? We cannot know what adventure awaits us or how those side trips affect our lives but are we missing something grand because we decide to stay on the same path?
7. Success is getting what you want and happiness is wanting what you get.
8. It is not harmful to own things but it is harmful to be owned by them ;-)
9. Once you truly believe you’re worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone’s second best treatment.
10. Best things in life are not things at all.