Saturday, September 26, 2020

10 Random Things about me




1. I let myself be and I let people be.

2. I am a creature of habit and discipline, I do not like too many unpredictable things happening.

3. I avoid doing unnecessary things that brings me drama and stress.

4. If I don't want to do something, my answer is, "No!". "No" is the shortest complete sentence. It does not bother me even if people say a straightaway No.

5. I am not committed to making other people happy, especially the ones who have bizarre expectations and weirdest possible objections, it is impossible to make such people happy. The only people I am committed to making happy are me and my near n dear ones.

6. I have always been a voracious reader, but I do not read anything and everything, life is too short to read crap.

7. I do not switch on the TV for months in a row, I very rarely miss it.

8. I spend approximately 2 minutes each day on social media. I am subscribed to only 4 people on it. But I do spend about 30 minutes every week reading a few blogs that I like.

9. I type the blog posts and then they get published when they do. Like I am writing this post on April 2nd, 2018, I don't know when it will get scheduled to be published.

10. I recycle content and post ages-old articles from this blog (rasikam.blogspot.com) and post them on my new blog (www.lifestyleandallthatjazz.blogspot.com) no one notices that they are from 2005/2006, so works out for me ;-).

So what is the lesson here? None. Do what makes sense to you at that moment and brings you joy.

No comments: