1. Pull yourself up than pulling others down
2. Never feel guilty of being happy!
3. There are laws of physics and everything else is someone’s opinion.
4. Knowing where you came from is no less important than knowing where you are going.
5. There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching.
6. Anything or anyone, that does not bring you alive, is too small for you.
7. All gods will die off one by one as their relevance outlives our evolving intellect - Dan Brown
8. If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind - Buddha
9. Be kind and polite but never a push over. Stand up for yourself!
10. A little restrain in speech, action and reaction goes a long way.