Saturday, June 09, 2018

Randomocity 4

1. Do not resort to whining at all times

2. Do not eat like a pig and then complain about your poor health

3. Treat others the way you wish to be treated

4. Never take kindness for granted

5. Never measure your achievement or goals against someone else's

6. Treat others the way you wish to be treated but also - treat others the way they treat you! Ha! That means if someone is disrespectful/hurtful with you then no need to shower them with love and care... move on.

7. When nothing goes your way, there is always an option of changing your path.

8. Do not ask your daughters to help in household work while the son sits in front of the television.

9. Do not tell your daughter she cannot go out past sun-set while the boy is not back home even at dawn.

10. Do not tell your daughter that learning to cook is more important than making a career.

11. Everyone who passed through my life has always left something of theirs in me. The memory of a smile, a gesture, a laugh, a word, a kiss. If they hadn’t left anything, it would be because they didn’t exist. Even those who disrespected or hurt me left something in my heart. If anything, they reminded me of what I won’t allow to exist in my life anymore - José Micard Teixeira

No comments: