Saturday, April 27, 2019

Greed


Is greed just about money or materialistic things? or greed is also wanting more and more from life, going through the fear of missing out or wanting every.single.thing in every.single.shape.and.size?

I feel greed can be for many things like knowledge, learning, helping, growth, progress, improvement, betterment. If the past generations were content with whatever they had then we wouldn't be living in a technologically advanced world today. 

If the whole world feels content with everything that they have then how will science advance, how will more discoveries and inventions happen, who will create empires and provide us with jobs? Also not feeling content with our health/ weight/ knowledge makes us live a better life. In my opinion greed (when it is not turning us into a demon) is essential for our and world's growth and progress.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was
browsing on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and
a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different
page and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
looking into your web page again.

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what
all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really
benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for
your further post thanks once again.