Friday, November 20, 2015

Pale Blue Dot


Standing out in the night looking at the stars I fear there is no meaning to any sort of existence. I need to accept that I cannot know the magic of the universe, I need to deal with feeling helpless as many do.

Don’t get me wrong, life is wonderful, I enjoy to feel, love, trust, laugh, cry, breathe and simply live, live without goals, intentions or ambitions, may be the universe is doing the same.

Reading any books on this topic doesn't answer any basic questions, in fact it leads into having more questions than before. But I would rather die happily with unanswered questions than living a life with no questions or wonder or curiosity about the origin, purpose and meaning of existence.

Pale Blue Dot is a book by the famous astronomer Carl Sagan that I would definitely recommend to the curious minds.

Highly Recommended TV show: Cosmos by Carl Sagan and the same show by Neil Tyson.

No comments: