Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Random thoughts


The only common factor between all your failed relationships is you.
Quality means rethinking, reworking and polishing.

I miss a lot of people, but remember just a few. 

I remember what they do, what they like, where they went to school, what they said, their opinions, when are they celebrating their special days. 

Missing people is easy, remembering takes an effort. I guess I love those more who I remember. 

It is always the small actions that say more than what big words do. 
Stillness is often recommended in the form of pranayama and meditation, sit, lie on the floor and go into nothingness.

Stillness for me is not about focusing on nothingness, it is about creating a clearing and opening up an emotionally clutter free space and allowing myself to feel, dream, think and question. 

Mid life crisis - i feel it it not crisis but unraveling. A time when you feel a strong pull to live the life that you want to live rather than what you are supposed to live. It is a time when you are challenged by the universe to let go what you are supposed to be but embrace what you are.

No comments: