Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Weight Woes


Ever since I remember 'Lose Weight' has been on my new year resolutions list each year. Feels like the only constant in my life.

In 2013 (till November) I lost 7 pounds and gained 5 in the month of December (when I was vacationing in India).

The same resolutions continued every year: eat healthy/ home cooked food and exercise everyday. And kept gaining some losing some.

I get a good work out done only when I am in a group class. The instructor keeps me on my toes and looking at the other members motivates me to do better. I personally feel working out alone on trade mill or going on a long walk with friends does not count as exercise.

Yoga, Pilates, Kickboxing, weight training, Zumba, bosu blast, biking, hiking, swimming, some sports are all good exercises. Going on long walks once in a while is also a good form of exercise (assuming that is not the only form of work out we are engaging in).


No comments: