Wednesday, August 19, 2009

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter


Why every person from all age groups including my father likes children's book Harry Potter... I always had this question.

It was answered when I watched all Harry Potter movies. After watching half blood prince I just could not wait for another 2 years for the last part of the movie to be released. I was too curious to know the ending. So I started reading last part of Harry Potter - deathly hallows (with 800 pages). I thought it will take me months to finish it but to my surprise I finished it in 2 weeks because I just couldn’t stop reading…
Then I understood why people would wait in lines to grab the book on the first day of book release and regretted for calling them crazy.

J.K. Rowling has a startling writing style, splendid imagination. In the world of imagination she could have very well crossed the line and made it gory like lord of the rings or weird like Alice in wonderland...

But she maintained the balance and did not lose the subtlety of the story.
It is better to deserve a thing than to have it rather than having it and not deserving it...J.K. Rowling deserves the fame and success she has...

I really hope that she keeps writing and keeps amusing her fans.

No comments: